No I am not trying to make this a book blog but I want to bog something. So "Peace Like a River" is a book that Abby and I just read. It is from her book club. If you are looking for a good book read this one. It is by Lief Enger. The book is about a single dad and his three kids in the 1960s and a tragedy that happens and the story that accomanies it. It has themes from the bible, western novels, and Robert Louis Stevenson (sp?). Anyhoot, it is good. Don't read the inside cover it tells to much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...
2 comments:
Hey do you think ABby would let me know the books she is reading for her club. I need some Ideas. Anyone else can give me suggestions too--- Mike? If they are written down I won't forget.
Just email her at abby.stubbs@gmail.com. The read some pretty cool books.
Post a Comment