The blog says you have been on this site since June 2005, so do you know how this all works? Do you like it? Any advice?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...
2 comments:
wendy, can you post photos on this blog? I want everyone to be able to post phots or whatever.
i really don't know much about the blog. I joined in June because a friend created a blog and I commented on it once or twice.
Post a Comment