Happy Valentine's Day!
By the way, what's the word from Richard?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...
2 comments:
Yea, has the Elder written yet?
Happy Valentine Day. Yes we have heard and I accidently entered it into the blog twice. Just think of me as old
Post a Comment