Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...
4 comments:
Ha ha!! Jared, I think that the blog changes automatically for the month-- Green for St. Patty's. You are funny.
Nice change. Easy on the eyes. Happy St. Patricks Day
I made the changes, thank you very much.
Okay, so I was wrong. It is a nice change-- I like the green.
Post a Comment