Here is a picture of my in my new Christmas jacket (along with the vest, a tie I stole from Dad, some new flannel pants, and my clingy three year old son).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...
5 comments:
handsome dudes all around... sure had a great Christmas because of you
Professor Jones? Where is your fedora? You look great.
um, what's a fedora?
You do look really handsome Mike.
wahoo you guys are hot!
...A hat like Dr. Jones wears.
Post a Comment