They have a very interesting 1:50 scale model of the old walled city. We took many pictures of it. (Of course, of the existing sites.) Solomon's temple could have been north of where the dome of the rock now stands. (The rock where Muhamed rose to heaven, and where Abraham supposedly went sacrifice Isaac.
2/17/2008
The Temple (Herod's)
They have a very interesting 1:50 scale model of the old walled city. We took many pictures of it. (Of course, of the existing sites.) Solomon's temple could have been north of where the dome of the rock now stands. (The rock where Muhamed rose to heaven, and where Abraham supposedly went sacrifice Isaac.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...
2 comments:
Ohhh. That is a cool model-- it looks like it is pretty big???
No, no, Ishmael (sp?). According to the Muslems.
Post a Comment