It won't take long... just a few minutes around the parking lot. What do you say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...
6 comments:
So, is that what they have in the parking lot at K-Mart in Jerusalem?
hahaha Julie! I must say that the camel riders seem a little inexperienced. Maybe they should practice bullriding or something before they try camels again.
That is so great. At first I was thinking, "wow, that is a short camel", then it stood up! That is so amazing how they just fold up like that.
I think I almost wet my pants when that camel stood up and I was eight feet off the ground!!! That was just about the right length of camel riding for me. But yeah, we'll go back with you anytime and even ride camels again! So glad to see that!
Looked like a very jerky ride. Fun though.
Post a Comment