Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...
5 comments:
I love the goo too.
I half wondered if that boy next to her was the new little brother-- it just seemed so natural to have a little guy next to her tagging along! (Then, of course, I realized that would be impossible with how old he is...) The goo is a good place to go.
I like the goo too. Almost looks like an Ian next to her. I am excited to see you all again.
I have been to the goo. It's zice.
Here's some more guy names for you:
Shadrack....call him Shad
Tate
Malachi...call him Kai
Shay
uh...
that is all.
Sorry, computer malfunction. That was Mike writing above.
Post a Comment