I just had to post this because it makes us laugh. Lately everything that Afton does makes Ben laugh really hard. He likes to watch her jump around and be silly. This is what I walked in on last night. If you listen hard you can hear Ben laughing and Afton saying " 'scuse me. I said 'scuse me!"
She only says that if she has tooted. Which seems to have made Ben laugh even harder!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...
4 comments:
That is hilarious! I love the little "squeak" in Ben's laugh.
They are so darn cute. Little Monkeys on the bed
love it!
Nothin' like a laughing baby! Your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment