Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...

5 comments:
That was so hilarious- we watched it a dozen times!!
I can't stop myself laughing!!!! She's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's so fun!
That is funny
Well, at least we can imagine that she wasn't trained to give those answers, right? She speaks for herself.
Post a Comment