Hope you all got as much candy as we did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...
6 comments:
Ben looks soooooo cute!!!
They look so great! Ben looks especially cuddly.
I would give them each way too much candy if they came to my door. Ben looks like he is about ready to burst.
Got to love them. They are so cute
What did you do to Ben? Did you stuff him with real stuffing?? He looks so cute and so does Afton.
Ben is so big! Afton is a doll of a princess.
Post a Comment