3/02/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...
6 comments:
The look of determination on the its face is so inspiring!
Oh yeah! Now that's what I'm talkin' about. I can see the picture book now.
VERY NICE. I am impressed
Did Afton draw that?? Wow!
yea...Afton drew it...yea...SHE did it, I didn't...
Post a Comment