Well...something happened. The Kiki and JJ blog is now at
http://nkosisikalela.blogspot.com/
:D Richard is so patient with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...
3 comments:
Will you update it as much as Rich used to do on his old blog????
Oh, well then. On to the new page.
We will let it go... this time.
Post a Comment