Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...
5 comments:
Happy Birthday. You are wonderful and we are so grateful you are part of our family. Have a great day
Happy bday, Abby!!!!!
Happy Birthday. Take the day off. Just drive over to our house and I will watch your kids while you drive home to have a five minute date with your man and then turn around and drive back to pick up your kids. No need to thank me. No, really. You're welcome.
Eat lots of cake.
Happy Birthday-- You are a wonderful sis-in-law:) We love you.
Post a Comment