Hey everyone...
Is there any pictures of the newborn princess? When was she born? Detailsssssss...pleassseeeeeee!!!!
That's one of the reasons I just hate being so far from everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...
1 comment:
Hey every one, check out our blogg to see the baby! Love you all, thanks for all the support!
Post a Comment