For all you family and friends, You are hereby invited to attend the blessing of our precious baby girl. We will be blessing her on Sunday the 7th of November at 1:00 pm. There will be a lite lunch served after for all you who have to travel.
Love,
Kiki and J.J.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...
5 comments:
We will be there and I would be glad to help with the light luncheon afterward
We'll be there.
Wish we could slip away for the event...it would be a stretch. But we will be thinkin of you on the 7th!
We will be there, too-- let me know if I can bring something to share to eat.
Post a Comment