Trains, pjs, hot chocolate, cookies, elves, Santa, Christmas carols and lots of family all around. It doesn't get any better. Thanks for coming. It is a great memory and it was so fun to see the grandkids' faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...
6 comments:
SOOO MUCH FUN!! Thank you mom. I loved seeing all my brothers and sisters. I hope you have a great Christmas this year. I love you all.
I agree. Tons of fun to see everyone and a great memory for the kids.
That was my first train ride too. Thanks again. It was fun.
Holy cow that is a lot of people! It was fun!
Thanks Mom and Dad!!!
That's what I call a biggggg family!! Miss you all!!!
Post a Comment