Hope it's not too late to remember "dad's" bday!!!!
Thanks for being such a great person to all of us!!!!
10/05/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changed my ways
Hi I have stopped using the blog because my own kids were not always reading it. so I went to email. If you want to receive my email, jus...
-
Rich and Janae came by last night to show us the ring! So it is official and we can tell people now. Rich really did a nice job picking out ...
-
At first I was confused, maybe a little upset, but then I think I understood. Why doesn't anyone ask about my paintings? Only months ago...
-
OK family contest, Jae Jae and I need some suggestions for wedding colors. I guess it's an important part of the reception plans. In any...
3 comments:
Not too late, Thanks!!
Love ya Dad.
The birthday doesn't count if you spend it east of the hundredth meridian...this is good news for Julie and Jared who spent their missions near the Prime Meridian...but sorry Dad, you are still 57.
Post a Comment